The following organizations were members of the Yes On Conservation 20/20 coalition. They worked to support a Yes vote on the Lee County Conservation 20/20 Referendum on November 8th, 2016. Please contact us if you would like to become a coalition member and help support the continuation of this critical conservation lands program!
- Audubon of Southwest Florida
- Audubon of the Western Everglades
- Caloosa Saddle Club
- Cape Coral Friends of Wildlife
- Charlotte Harbor National Esutary Program
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida
- CREW Land and Water Trust
- “Ding” Darling Wildlife Society
- Estero Council of Community Leaders
- Lakes Park Enrichment Foundation
- Responsible Growth Management Coalition, Inc.
- Sanibel-Captiva Conservation Foundation
- Sierra Club, Calusa Group
- The Trust for Public Land
The businesses, individuals, and organizations listed below have endorsed a Yes vote on the Lee County Conservation 20/20 Referendum on November 8th, 2016. Please fill out this endorsement form to show your support for Conservation 20/20 and the program’s continuation!
- April Olson, Century 21 Sunbelt Realty
- Calusa Nature Center
- Coccoloba Chapter of the Florida Native Plant Society
- Florida Conservation Voters
- Estero Chamber of Commerce